If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is where you start. With premier business and networking opportunities among its many benefits, the Chamber offers reliable support to help your business connect, succeed and grow.
Your investment pays dividends in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in our community.
Whether you own and operate a storefront, a non-profit organization, a farm, or work independently out of a spare bedroom, there are plenty of good reasons to join the West Grey Chamber of Commerce.
The West Grey Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits:
Potential customers will check with the Chamber to see if you are a member to ensure you are reputable & stable. Chamber decals are provided to display in your business so that your customers can see that you are a member.
Allowing potential customers to find you:
- The Chamber responds daily to visitor/consumer inquiries; referring callers to Chamber members for products & services
- Members can display business cards in the West Grey Chamber of Commerce’ display racks at the Durham & Community Centre Arena and at the Ayton-Normanby Community Centre Arena
- Extensive Web Presence on our website: Full Web Page to feature your business, including photo banner, description and links.The website allows internet users to access your business profile and contact info. The West Grey Chamber of Commerce website averages over 2,000 hits a month. A potential of over 2,000 new customers/clients finding out about your business!
—Being in the Know:
Stay up to date on issues affecting your business and what’s happening in your local community
- Benefit from a unified voice in municipal decisions as well as support of 2 of the largest business lobby groups in Canada, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce & the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. (Advocating for our members on small business issues.)
- Access to Chambers of Commerce Insurance Plans through Rick & Kathy Gamblen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ,the exclusive representatives for the Grey-Bruce region
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing.
- Apply for Certificates of Origin over the Internet from TradeCert.com
- Chamber Travel programs from Indus Travels. 2019 tours are: Classic Italy or Egypt and Modern Dubai.
- Bundled office insurance coverage at a competitive and affordable rate for local chambers and boards of trade through our Business Protection Program.
- Cybersecurity certification program with Cyber Essentials Canada at a discounted rate. For more program details, contact Cyber Essentials Canada.
- Group home and auto insurance for our members residing in Ontario through CAA Insurance Company.
- Purolator delivers savings on time for all members! As a member of the Chamber you gain access to the shipping services of Purolator where you will enjoy preferential pricing through a volume discount program. Discounts ranging from 25%-45% on Purolator Express and Purolator Ground suite of services
- West Grey Chamber of Commerce Gift Certificates. Chamber businesses are encouraged to participate. Only those Chamber businesses that have agreed to accept them are listed on the back of the Certificates. Those Certificates are then redeemed for the full cash value at the West Grey Chamber of Commerce located at The Bookstore
- Bi-Monthly Business After 6’s (from 6pm-8pm) Networking Social located at various Chamber businesses: A great way to showcase your business to fellow members and to share concerns, ideas, and to meet the other members. All Chamber businesses are welcomed to offer their place of business for the Networking Socials. The Chamber does re-imburse the host up to $100 for the refreshments offered. Keep all receipts!
- SouthGreyNews.ca is offering our members 25% off of their first campaign booking (up to 1 year in duration) and 10% discount after that. Includes any of the advertising options offered on SouthGrey.ca
- Bluewater Radio 91.3 FM is offering a 15% discount to our Chamber members!
- Inclusion on Chamber Banner and Brochure
- Membership is fully deductible as business expense due to our non-profit nature. A first-time membership is only $50 and then it’s only $100 to continue
The Chamber is your voice of the Business Community (Local/Municipal, Provincial, & Federal)