Grey Bruce Pandemic Response
Grey Bruce Public Health
- Grey Bruce Overview
- Local Statistics
- COVID-19 Information
- Professional Workplaces
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Message from MOH
- Health & Restrictions
- Financial & Support Services
- Help for Businesses in Ontario
- Guidance Tools
- Business Support Line
Let us help connect you to supports and services.
General enquiries: 519-372-0219 x1270.
Tourism and hospitality: 519-376-3365 x6102.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time with your questions.
Please note that this service will not provide legal advice.
- Financial Supports for Local Businesses
Looking for grants and loans to support you through COVID-19?
Download a comprehensive spreadsheet of resources here.
- Community and Business Resiliency Map
Use the map to find local PPE suppliers. If you have PPE, fill out their vendor form to be listed on the map. Email email@example.com to create or edit your businesses or service listing.
- Business Reopening Guide
Grey County and local municipalities have created resources to help businesses adapt and reopen safely, including a step-by-step guidebook.
- Events and Online Learning
Grey County’s Ask a Professional series and other online events, workshops, and training opportunities offered by Grey County and our community partners.
- Workplace Safety Plan
The Province’s COVID Response Plan requires workplaces to implement safety plans when their region is outside of the Green (Prevent) level.
Here’s a template to help you create your safety plan.
- Business and Sector Surveys
See results from the latest COVID-19 business impact surveys and survey results from Grey County and other partners.
- COVID-19 outbreak update
- Latest announcements
- COVID-19 data trends
- Canada’s response
- Vaccines, rollout, safety
- Authorized vaccines
- Life after vaccination
Travel and Immigration:
- Travel, testing, quarantine and borders
- Immigration and citizenship
- Recent flights with potential COVID-19 exposure
Financial and Economic Support:
- For individuals and businesses
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Take a self-assessment
- Symptoms and treatment
- Prevention and risks
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Non-medical masks
- Quarantine (self-isolate) and isolate
Limiting the Spread:
- Government guidance
- Testing and screening
- COVID Alert app
- Personal protective equipment and medical supplies