If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is where you start. With premier business and networking opportunities among its many benefits, the Chamber offers reliable support to help your business connect, succeed and grow.
Your investment pays dividends in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in our community.
Whether you own and operate a storefront, a non-profit organization, a farm, or work independently out of a spare bedroom, there are plenty of good reasons to join the West Grey Chamber of Commerce.
The West Grey Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits:
Potential customers will check with the Chamber to see if you are a member to ensure you are reputable & stable. Chamber decals are provided to display in your business so that your customers can see that you are a member.
Allowing potential customers to find you:
—Being in the Know:
Stay up to date on issues affecting your business and what’s happening in your local community
Benefit from a unified voice in municipal decisions as well as support of 2 of the largest business lobby groups in Canada, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce & the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. (Advocating for our members on small business issues.)
- Does your business accept Credit/Debit card payments?
- Earn a $1,000 MasterCard gift card if First Data cannot beat your current rates! To get started, all that is needed is 1 copy of your merchant statement and 5 minutes of your time.
For more information, either call 1-888-265-4117 or email First Data at email@example.com.
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line
- Novexco offers up to 90% savings on industry leading office products to make work a better place. Novexco is the largest Canadian-owned national distributor of office products and workplace solutions in Canada
- Discounts of 30% when shipping export or domestically, 25% on import shipments and starting at 75% on freight shipments services with the UPS Savings Program.
- The ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration
- Export advice and guidance provided at no cost by our in-house Trade Commissioner
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
- Purolator delivers savings on time for all members! As a member of the Chamber you gain access to the shipping services of Purolator where you will enjoy preferential pricing through a volume discount program. Discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express and Purolator Ground suite of services
- West Grey Chamber of Commerce Gift Certificates. Chamber businesses are encouraged to participate. Only those Chamber businesses that have agreed to accept them are listed on the back of the Certificates. Those Certificates are then redeemed for the full cash value at the West Grey Chamber of Commerce located at The Bookstore
- Bi-Monthly Business After 6’s (from 6pm-8pm) Networking Social located at various Chamber businesses: A great way to showcase your business to fellow members and to share concerns, ideas, and to meet the other members. All Chamber businesses are welcomed to offer their place of business for the Networking Socials. The Chamber does re-imburse the host up to $100 for the refreshments offered. Keep all receipts!
- Advertising Discount: The Spotlight, West Grey Chamber of Commerce member, is
offering a 10% discount on the Regular Price advertising only for West Grey Chamber
of Commerce members!
- Inclusion on Chamber Banner and Brochure
- Membership is fully deductible as business expense due to our non-profit nature. A first-time membership is only $50 and then it’s only $100 to continue
The Chamber is your voice of the Business Community (Local/Municipal, Provincial, & Federal).